Sprih (www.sprih.com) is a technology-focused start-up that is catalysing climate action
through its carbon management and accounting platform. Sprih partners with organisations on their sustainability journey by offering meaningful insights and the necessary support to make the right decisions towards achieving their net-zero goals.
Sprih’s uniﬁed platform offers various tools for eﬃcient carbon management, like carbon
emissions and offset analysis, supply chain emissions management, setting science-based targets, providing actionable recommendations for carbon reduction and offset, streamlined disclosures and avenues for collaboration with ecosystem partners.
Come be a part of a passionate, driven, and action-oriented team, led by seasoned entrepreneurs to craft tomorrow’s climate tech!
As a business development lead, you will be required to identify and pursue new business opportunities. You will also be required to collaborate with sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure the business goals are aligned.
Location: Pune, India
Qualiﬁcation: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or prior experience in related domains
- Business Expansion: Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services. Develop strategies to explore and
expand our customer base.
- Client Acquisition: Proactively identify and engage with potential clients, both locally and globally.
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Understand their unique needs and challenges; and propose meaningful solutions.
- Proposal Development: Prepare compelling proposals, pitches, and presentations that effectively communicate the company’s offerings.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Provide regular feedback and insights to the team to adapt and reﬁne business strategies.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with our marketing, design, development and strategy teams to ensure seamless project execution and delivery.
- Targets and Reporting: Set and achieve sales targets. Maintain documentation on your sales activities, client interactions, and market developments.
We are looking for people who demonstrate:
- Proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive or any other relevant role.
- Excellent sales track record. Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proﬁciency in MS Oﬃce and CRM software.
- Eﬃcient time management and planning skills.
- Strong understanding of the business environment.
If you meet the above requirements, are passionate about driving business growth and also enjoy building relationships that last, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you shortly.