Sprih (www.sprih.com) is a technology-focused start-up that is catalysing climate action
through its carbon management and accounting platform. Sprih partners with organisations on their sustainability journey by offering meaningful insights and the necessary support to make the right decisions towards achieving their net-zero goals.
Sprih’s uniﬁed platform offers various tools for eﬃcient carbon management, like carbon
emissions and offset analysis, supply chain emissions management, setting science-based targets, providing actionable recommendations for carbon reduction and offset, streamlined disclosures and avenues for collaboration with ecosystem partners.
Come be a part of a passionate, driven, and action-oriented team, led by seasoned entrepreneurs to craft tomorrow’s climate tech!
As an Account Executive you’ll be at the forefront of our mission to revolutionise pricing strategies. You’ll work closely with enterprise clients, leveraging your exceptional sales skills and industry expertise to build strong relationships and drive revenue growth.
Location: Pune, India
Qualiﬁcation: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or prior experience in related domains
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations tailored to prospective clients’ speciﬁc needs and challenges.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis discussions with potential clients to deeply understand their challenges and goals.
- Lead negotiations on contract terms, pricing, and service agreements to secure new business deals.
- Regularly follow up with clients to calculate satisfaction levels, identify opportunities for upselling, and promptly address concerns
We are looking for people who demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to establish rapport, and an aptitude for building trust are vital to nurturing these relationships.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving to understand the broader business objectives of potential customers and to address their speciﬁc needs and goals.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, marketing professionals, and customer success teams to achieve outcomes.
- Strong consultative selling skills, ability to understand client pain points, and propose tailored solutions.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
If you meet the above requirements and feel motivated by challenging targets, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.